cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Credit Cards In One

tag
illini10

All Credit Cards In One

Has anyone else seen this? I am surprised that I haven't seen anything on here about it.

http://www.walla.by/

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Re: All Credit Cards In One

Is this legit? Anyone know anything about this?

Message 2 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

After some research I saw a few articles about it on reputable websites like techcrunch and some from CNET authors, and they wouldn't write about it if it was some type of scam. 

Message 3 of 13
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I signed up for the beta, thanks for the info. Based on the name, I thought it was an Australian offer but it's for the US lol Sounds cool. I wonder what brand is the card? From the picture, seems like a Visa debit card that basically redirects the authorization to one of your existing cards. I wonder how this will work and whether banks will sue. Chargebacks? Disputes? Card present? etc.

Message 4 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

The actual card looks like it says Debit, so will rental car agencies take it?

Message 5 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It's probably not a visa or a mastercard. In my opinion, without reading most of the site, your credit card is still covering the purchase, so if it selects a visa, that is the card number that goes through, it probably just has a little chip in it that syncs with the data connection in your cell phone or something. It probably isn't backed by visa or MC. Thats just my opinion though, so dont quote me. 

Message 6 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

I was also wondering how it would swipe. Since it has to be a Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover . How will the card machine see it?

Message 7 of 13
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

hmmm

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 8 of 13
lanc
Regular Contributor

We'll just have to wait and see if it pans out.  It sounds like a cool concept.  The company just opened this week with funding from www.muckerlab.com .  I think this business will really take off if they dedicate the man hours to find the best deals consistently.

Message 9 of 13
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

Here is a link to a better explanation: http://pandodaily.com/2012/06/26/wallaby-launches-the-cloud-wallet-of-today-based-on-a-smart-univers...

PS. It is visa branded

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.