Valued Member
OneDay800

American Express Help

I applied for an Amex Delta miles via their website.  It said if approved I would receive my card in 7-10 days.  This was over a month ago.  I go to the website and check my application status and it says no matching records for social security number entered.  I checked on my credit report (EX) and they did 2 soft pulls on my credit the day I applied (no hard inquiries) and as of today never received a letter regarding denial.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Could they have just looked at my credit and deemed me not worthy???  Should I apply again??  Current (EX) score is 610, all baddies over 1 year ago. Any suggestions??

Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: American Express Help

Call them
Regular Contributor
Ausfarm

Personally, I'd be afraid someone stole it out of my mailbox.  I would definitely call them.
Frequent Contributor
TheCynicalOne

To confirm, calling them is the only way to know.  If you want to talk to a live person specifically in Apply By Phone Dept the number is 877-621-2639.
Time is credit's best friend...it can heal any wound.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+