Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

C1 EO Apr red. and cli

It's been a little over five months since I went from 1300-5000 via the EO, after six years of paying on time perfectly!
Lol took a while. -.-

One thing I didn't do was ask for an APR reduction. My APR is 13.9%

It used to be like 8-9% before the economy blew up... LOL

My question is:
I would like an add'l cli, but it hasn't been six months. I'd also like an APR reduction.

So, should I go ahead and ask for both now...or should I ask for an APR reduction now and wait another few months for another cli? I will ask for a reduction to 6% and a cli to $12,500. I know - outlandish requests, BUT you guys inspire me ;-)

Thanks in advance 😏
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor
blunderer

Re: C1 EO Apr red. and cli

Good morning.  I was just wondering if you reached out to C1 for the reduced apr/cli?  If so have you received a response yet? 

Valued Contributor
TiggerDat

They always say no to my APR redux request and yes to a CLI but after 2 increases it is still less than what I originally asked for.  I figure on the third request they will actually give me what I want.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

I sent it Friday. No response yet -.-
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor
blunderer

Thanks for the response. I'm sure you'll hear back with some really good news.

I requested an increase about 6 months ago and thinking about contacting them for anther CLI and  to reduce my apr.  My motto is, "Nothing beats a failure but a try" :smileywink:

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Np! :-)
If there is anything I have learned here, it is to aim for the stars with clis! Lol
So they actually just called me! The very nice lady said she would have an answer for me in a day or two :-)
Frequent Contributor
blunderer

Wonderful!  Your credit limits are like that little energizer bunny....they just keep growing, and growing, and growing :smileyvery-happy:

So you sent an email? 

I asked because I was considering checking to see if I still had the name of the person who responded to my last request and contacting them.  Maybe I should just send another email as well. 

Valued Contributor
TiggerDat

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Np! :-)
If there is anything I have learned here, it is to aim for the stars with clis! Lol
So they actually just called me! The very nice lady said she would have an answer for me in a day or two :-)

Wow I just added up your profile limits.  Holey Moley.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Yup! I sent an email. She didn't sound very optimistic about getting me to 6% LOL. Which is fine lol 10% would be okay. My current rate is 17.9%, but temp reduced to 13.9%. I've had it as low as 5.99% before. From 07-09, it was like 8-10%(v)
She said the avg cred card rate is 17%, which I'm pretty sure isn't accurate according to bankrate.com. Ive been using this card for a few hundred a month, pif most of the time.
Lol my limits are nothing compared to some of these people! Like that Ron guy! Or Enharu!
My goals at this point are to work on improving my existing lines' terms and cls. I'll have to recon that Barclay Arrival app soon too!!
I'll let yall know when I hear back from C1!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}