Regular Contributor
krisosa

CAPITAL ONE

Question:  I applied for Capital one, and noticed that they pulled exp and equifax.  My Tu was on freeze.  Do they have to review my TU before making a decision?  should i unfreeze it?

I called to check status and was told they had to verify my address with me over the phone.  The rep told me she seen an account and then said i mean application, then proceeded to tell me call next week to check status and hopefully they will have some good news for me?

Anyways, i was just wondering about the Tu freeze, if they actually need it to be unfreezed to make a final?

Ty,

kris

Equifax 657
Experian 711 (Per Lender)
Established Contributor
pattycake

Re: CAPITAL ONE

Capital One will hard all three of your CRBs.  I don't know if they will deny you without access to TU.  A lot of people on here don't like them because apping affects EX, EQ and TU. 
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+