Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!!

tag
jenn_bar
Frequent Contributor

CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!!

Finally Chase has allowed us to receive referral bonuses!

If you follow the link below, you will be allowed to sign in under your card's last four numbers and elicit referrals with another's name and email address. Each referral lands you 5,000 points, up to 50,000 points! Some are able to do it for the United Explorer, CSP, AND Freedom. I, however, am only able to do so with my CSP. 

www.chasereferafriend.com/ChaseSapphirePreferred (5k points/referral)

www.chasereferafriend.com/ChaseFreedom ($50 each)

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: CSP Referral Bonus!!

Awesome tip thanks! I would ask for a link but I got one last year. 

Message 2 of 24
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Nice, it's good to see chase finally doing something nice for us.

I may refer my parents the CSP...wish the bonus was more than 5000 points for me...

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 3 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I wonder why Chase is pushing this card so hard (huge bonus, and now referral bonus).  From reading here, it seems that everyone wants or already has a CSP, I guess that is not the case in the wider world.  Must somehow make money for them I guess!

Message 4 of 24
wreith
Frequent Contributor

@jenn_bar wrote:

Finally Chase has allowed us to receive referral bonuses!

If you follow the link below, you will be allowed to sign in under your card's last four numbers and elicit referrals with another's name and email address. Each referral lands you 5,000 points, up to 50,000 points! Some are able to do it for the United Explorer, CSP, AND Freedom. I, however, am only able to do so with my CSP.

I have referred two individuals in the past month to the CSP (boyfriend and mom), so I secured message Chase to see if they will do any back-dating love for this promo. Some on FlyerTalk have mentioned that they were receptive to this request. I will let you all know as soon as I find out!

https://www.chasereferafriend.com/Default.aspx

PS: If you're considering apping for the CSP, message me and I'd be happy to send you a referral link! Straight from a broke student to you! Smiley Happy

I tried with my Freedom.  It was a no go Smiley Sad.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 5 of 24
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker Yup I think the CSP is highly wanted only on myfico.

I work in retail and have seen many many AMEX gold, prg, plat. And only 1 CSP ever.

I've also seen and felt the AMEX centurion many times, but have never seen a palladium.
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 6 of 24
jenn_bar
Frequent Contributor

Finally received an email back from Chase that stated they were not able to retroactively grant me bonuses for my two August referrals. I sent them another to have them reconsider again. Bummed that I missed out on 10k points!

They did give me the official website of: www.chasereferafriend.com/ChaseSapphirePreferred which I noticed that you can also use for other cards. IE changing "ChaseSapphirePreferred" to "Chase Freedom" allows you to refer the Freedom!
Message 7 of 24
missjae
Established Contributor

Sucks that I don't know anyone with good enough credit to qualify for a Chase card lol!  Maybe one day.

Message 8 of 24
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!! [edited]

Thanks for posting this! Definitely good to know.

Message 9 of 24
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!! [edited]

Hey, I sent out the email notifications to my parents but they didn't receive any emails from chase, anyone know whats up?

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.