Cap1 Exec Offices

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap1 Exec Offices

@SwampSystems wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

That really should be taken off there, people that really need the service should get it PM'ed.

It should but it probably won't be...

Remember how long it took for the "I declared a $4m bk" thread took to get taken off? lol

Why should it be taken off? The Chase Executive Office number has been in the backdoor thread for a long time.

Thats a whole different can of worms. Most of the time you dont have to go that far with Chase to get things done. It's almost a MUST with Cap1.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 19
ElMayimbe
Contributor

I agree with you guys. I for one am not calling regarding a CLI, I would just like a different product---rewards based. I opened this account nearly a year ago and I've increased once, I'll take it cuz I know Im new to Cap1. I would hope individuals on myfico would know better not to abuse the information that is shared here!

BofA Amex $7500| Discover IT- $10K| Chase Sapphire Preferred $10k | Cap One $2000| Citi Hilton Reserve $10k
Message 12 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Whats really scary is these reps are going to ask every person that calls in where they got the number from and 1 of them is bound to say myfico.

I hope people have the smarts to say something else.

In your case ElMayimbe, I would wait until your product hits the yearmark and you'll have a better leg to stand on for a PC.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 19
ElMayimbe
Contributor

I'll take your advice, 'sides December is around the corner.

BofA Amex $7500| Discover IT- $10K| Chase Sapphire Preferred $10k | Cap One $2000| Citi Hilton Reserve $10k
Message 14 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Whats really scary is these reps are going to ask every person that calls in where they got the number from and 1 of them is bound to say myfico.

I hope people have the smarts to say something else.

In your case ElMayimbe, I would wait until your product hits the yearmark and you'll have a better leg to stand on for a PC.

+999,999,999

I feel bad for all the calls the exec offices are gonna be getting, since they're actually really nice Smiley Tongue 

Message 15 of 19
gettnthere
Established Contributor

I gotta agree with JSU and LS, some drastic will be done by Cap1 if stupidity calls start getting made an a flooding daily basis. Hopefully it will not come to that. There are people who seriously need their (cap1 exec) services.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 19
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Well...it's not only the users of this forum but other people also have access to this forum without creating a membership. I think it's fine to stay on the Exec thread b/c its really clear to me...and probably to others...people aren't really looking through the thread properly to locate the number. Just creating new threads inquiring about the contact ...Smiley Surprised

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 17 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Sorry but the C1 were of NO help to me, AND they were RUDE, not nice at all.

The bast***s!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Id imagine with the level of calls coming in being high their patience is wearing thin.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.