Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase pre-approved

I am looking to start traveling with my wife and am looking to get into the travel credit card world. Before doing my research I applied for the barclaycard arrival plus and was denied. It said I had to many credit inquiries. Me being new to the game applied for another card hoping for approval but was denied. About a month after applying for Barclay I heard about reconsideration and decided to call. They told me they saw that my application was kicked out by the computer but they could see that my inquiries were all for auto loans (we bought my wife a car and it got totaled so we had to buy another). They immediately said they could approve the card because of my perfect payment history, but it was 32 days out from my application so they need to do another HP. I decided against it. Today I decided to check for chase pre-approval and was pre-approved for 4 chase card (csp, cf, cfu, and cs). Do you think I will actually be approved if I apply?

Sorry for the long message but this is my first time here
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase pre-approved

Fico score of 744 on Bank of America, 771 on citi, and credit wise score of 727.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you should be good, especially if the pre-approval gave you a single apr number instead of a range. Did it?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

24.74 apr
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.