Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CLI

After reading this thread I figured I'd give it a shot with my Citi Forward. 

Went from 5900 to 9400. SP!

I won't call it free money but it sure will help my utilization!

Message 51 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: its good through the end of November now. Get in on it while you can
Message 52 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Any idea if it's one per customer? One per card? Available at a certain interval? 

Message 53 of 76
Simply827
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great, thanks. I'm due for my next increase around 9/20 and didn't want to miss the cutoff. 

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 54 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still getting HP messaging.  Smiley Sad

Message 55 of 76
SpendWisely
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading this thread I figured I'd give it a shot with my Citi Forward. 

Went from 5900 to 9400. SP!

I won't call it free money but it sure will help my utilization!

Same exact situation for me -- $5900 --> $9400 via SP. Cheers, Max!

Message 56 of 76
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I get the SP language, but was denied a CLI with the following message:

"You currently have the maximum amount of credit we allow without your consent to obtain & review your updated credit report. This decision was based on a review of all of your accounts issued by Citibank, including Visa, MasterCard, store cards, and gas cards."

I currently have the following cards issued by Citi:

Double Cash $9.6k, Diamond Pref $9.6k, American Airlines $12.9k plus Home Depot $11k, and BB MC $10k. Just last week, I called the EO to move limit from Citi HH card to Double Cash, and I closed the HH card. At that time, they said it would be a HP to move the limit, but they never did the HP.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 57 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

It finally gave me SP messaging but denied my CLI. Current DC limit 6k, income 240k, FICO 738 according to Citi. Weird. 

Message 58 of 76
yfan
Valued Contributor

I believe the 6-month rule still applies. I did a couple of tests a few days before reaching the 6 month mark from the last CLI, and no dice. I hit it today (early morning today), right after the 6-month mark and a total increase on my two cards of $6500. No HPs.

Message 59 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

my statement ended so I figured I would check on my Citi DC. Sure enough SP CLI available. So I pulled the trigger, but go tthe 7-10 day message. Really hoping based on this thread I could get in on this in November. If not, no biggie.

So its 1 CLI per 6 months. So if you are denied, it doesnt reset a timer. So the next  few months if I see SP CLI available, I should go for it, no?

Message 60 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.