Reply
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

DISCOVER IT !!!!!!! ..pulled trigger and...........

[ Edited ]

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening CL....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


Valued Contributor
afbar1114
Posts: 2,177
Registered: ‎01-09-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........

Congrats stilll

In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


amercnchopz34 wrote:

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening lone....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


CONGRATS!!!

 

don't hold your breath for CLI's, they aren't very friendly with them.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........

Congrats

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Posts: 7,230
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........

Congrats! Discover is awesome, so don't feel bad about getting the counter offer!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
afbar1114
Posts: 2,177
Registered: ‎01-09-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening lone....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


CONGRATS!!!

 

don't hold your breath for CLI's, they aren't very friendly with them.

 


WHAT!?!?!?!?! they dont give them 


In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


afbar1114 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening lone....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


CONGRATS!!!

 

don't hold your breath for CLI's, they aren't very friendly with them.

 


WHAT!?!?!?!?! they dont give them 


The rep that reviewed my app said that they would grant a CL increase......Is this automatic or Do I need to call in ???


Valued Contributor
afbar1114
Posts: 2,177
Registered: ‎01-09-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


amercnchopz34 wrote:

afbar1114 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening lone....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


CONGRATS!!!

 

don't hold your breath for CLI's, they aren't very friendly with them.

 


WHAT!?!?!?!?! they dont give them 


The rep that reviewed my app said that they would grant a CL increase......Is this automatic or Do I need to call in ???


they told me i had to wait 6 statements


In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Blogger
HiLine
Posts: 2,866
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


Congratulations! Discover is fantastic! You'll enjoy the well-known customer service should you ever need it. And yes, you should always call about a CLI when you want it. 

Blogger
HiLine
Posts: 2,866
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: discover it ..pulled trigger and...........


afbar1114 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

afbar1114 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

I got the dreaded 30 day message ....then it prompted me to fill in my username and password.......did not get approved for original offer but.......APPROVED     FOR counter offer at 3.99 for 12 months ...then 19.99 after that......really bummed at opening lone....only  1000 CL but at least Im in ......thanks to all.....

 

in garden mode till bk turns 8 yrs.....


CONGRATS!!!

 

don't hold your breath for CLI's, they aren't very friendly with them.

 


WHAT!?!?!?!?! they dont give them 


The rep that reviewed my app said that they would grant a CL increase......Is this automatic or Do I need to call in ???


they told me i had to wait 6 statements


They told me to call back in 6 months too :smileyhappy:


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+