Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys has not shown on my report.. ever

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys has not shown on my report.. ever

I was approved for a macys amex card back in July and it has still yet to post on any of my reports. At the time, I didn't even want it to because I have enough good cards showing and I did not want to lose points for the AAOA. At this point though, I don't think it would hurt to show up on my report. Will it ever show up?? If I need to do work to make it show, I wont even bother. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Macys has not shown on my report.. ever

No idea.  For matters like this start with the creditor and verify that they're reporting.  If they are reporting then make sure they're reporting to the correct reports.  Sometimes info ends up on another person's report.  Sometime people run into split files.  You just have to go through the troubleshooting process to determine the cause of the issue and address it.

Message 2 of 9
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

I opened mine October 11th, 2015 and it is just now reporting. A few members have already gotten it, may gradually trickle in for the rest.

FYI mine didn't post on my statement date, my due date for my current statement is tomorrow.

Message 3 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

Some info around the web about a system upgrade late last year and they should report this month.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Italiannyc17 wrote:

I was approved for a macys amex card back in July and it has still yet to post on any of my reports. At the time, I didn't even want it to because I have enough good cards showing and I did not want to lose points for the AAOA. At this point though, I don't think it would hurt to show up on my report. Will it ever show up?? If I need to do work to make it show, I wont even bother. 

I posted the other day that Macys credit mgr indicated that they have resumed credit reporting effective Dec. 28th.  They stop reporting last summer due to system upgrades.  My statement generated today, so by next week, I should see something. I opened my Macys Amex early Oct.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Italiannyc17 wrote:

Have a statement balance. I bought a bottle of water for my store card to report.

Message 6 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So today macys started reporting. Says I opened the account AUG 31st so my AAOA hasn't really taken a hit. I have used and paid off this card each month, yet it says  under payment history " no payment history has been reported by this creditor " yet under account details it says last payment dec 1st 2015.. So how does that make sense. I would like the months of on time payments to show up on here.

Whats up with that? Will it post?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's/ DSNB has said the same thing for months. In October, managers in credit said it would start reporting that month. Then management in the credit department said it would start reporting in November. They also said the exact same thing in December.

Unfortunately Macy's/DSNB can be a disorganized mess, so no one really knows. Sorry. Best of luck.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.