cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No button luv from Cap1 on my Orchard card.

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

No button luv from Cap1 on my Orchard card.

Tried again today for a luv button soft CLI on the "credit card formally known as orchard", or my platinum cap1.  Looks like they are still not moving on these.  Last time I talked to Card Swap they couldn't PC it either.  Anyone else get a limit or PC on a former orchard card?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: No button luv from Cap1 on my Orchard card.

DH got it by contacting the EO. He had his APR reduced and AF waived in March, contacted them again about two weeks ago ( about the time the letters came out with the QS notice) and was given a $800 CLI not much but it was the first one ever in 5 years.
Message 2 of 4
p-
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
DH got it by contacting the EO. He had his APR reduced and AF waived in March, contacted them again about two weeks ago ( about the time the letters came out with the QS notice) and was given a $800 CLI not much but it was the first one ever in 5 years.

Sweet...  honestly I was hoping to avoid the EO.  I feel kind of like a d hitting them up all the time, if my request can be resolved at a lower level.  Now I'll have to dig up the phone number again.

I don't know why, but I am so excited by the prospect of my little 300 dollar orchard card eventually growing into a 10k world card.  I just can't wait.

Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

He felt the same way. Which is why the email was my 'idea'. The card is still in the SD and even with the new CL it is still the lowest CL.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.