Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One week left to get the Amex SPG at 30,000 Starpoints bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One week left to get the Amex SPG at 30,000 Starpoints bonus

Just a shout out that the high bonus of 30,000 Starpoints when you spend $3000 on the SPG card is going away in a week! Offer expiration date is listed as 9/14.

This card may not be great long term but the bonus is great! So if you wanted to pull the trigger now is the time. 

I personally got the card to use the points to pay for my honeymoon hotel (or part of the stay at least). You can also transfer these points to basically any airline frequent flier program at 1 Starpoint: 1.25 airline miles although I personally don't think that's worth it. 

Also make sure to use a referral link for your application. If a friend or family member has the card they can refer you and get 5000 Starpoints themselves. 5000 Starpoints are worth one night in a low category hotel (if none of your friends have the card I also have a few referral links to provide, as do others on the forum I'm sure). 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.