Jman

PIF

Whats wrong with PIF? They wont even increase my cl. Does it matter in the long run???
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: PIF

Jman wrote:
Whats wrong with PIF? They wont even increase my cl. Does it matter in the long run???

There's nothing wrong with PIF, heck you save money! A lot of people at this forum are fighting for every FICO point gain possible and one way to do this is to have your revolving accounts reporting
1-9% utilization of of their CLs.

Which CCC are your trying a CLI with?
Established Contributor

Re: PIF

your a PIF deadbeat, good for you , bad for them, they like people who pay interest and run up a balance, issues CLI so they can run up more, or some company's lets go over your limit and issue you a new card to run up.
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+