Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Offers. When?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-Offers. When?

At what point are pre-aprovals triggered? I opted out a year ago but opted back in 6 months ago. I don't need anything but I'd sure like to see people starting to look at me again.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Pre-Offers. When?

I wound up opting back in twice, because it seemed like nothing much was happening after the first time. I started getting stuff maybe 4 weeks after the second opt-in.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
diva0969
Regular Contributor

This question might have a little of the "duh" factor, but with whom are you opting back in?

Thanks!
Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 12/29/15 FICO EQ: 643 EXP: 667 TU: 670
Goal: 750

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Folks who send you credit card offers in the mail. There is a web site you can go to to have creditors stop sending you that "junk mail" if you see it as junk mail.

diva0969 wrote:
This question might have a little of the "duh" factor, but with whom are you opting back in?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.