Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae world MasterCard

tag
coolbrad
Valued Member

Re: Sallie Mae world MasterCard

I believe you get the World version if your credit limit is 5K or higher, otherwise you get the Platinum which still carries the same cash back benefits.

Message 21 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

To be honest if you this card with the same perk with this card I think this probably once of the best card out there IMO.
Message 22 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

for barclays, rewards are usually the same regardless or world or plat MC.

its the sign up bonus and 0% APR offer that might change.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 23 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

funny thing is I forgot to ask the credit analyst about the interest rate and promo. lol either way if the perk is the same it doesn't really matter to me.
Message 24 of 47
HankNY
Valued Member

congrats kampfer09

can u explain 10% back on this card . It is 5%.
Message 25 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

If you go to upromise website there a sign up which tells you who gives the most % back.
Message 26 of 47
HankNY
Valued Member

Kampfer
You got Upromise card ?
Message 27 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Ya....I was looking around what's the best card they offer at Barclay and this is the one that interest me the most.
Message 28 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

In order for you to get the 10% cash back if you purchase something online or store you get 5%, once you pay your bill you get an additional 5% cash back which is not to shabby IMO. That's pretty dam good than most card out there.
Message 29 of 47
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Maybe I'm being dense but how is this getting 5% done?  I've looked through the site and just don't get it.  I need an Amazon card and hate Chase so don't want theirs.  The 5% would really make my day.

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.