Mymustangconv

Shocked Approval - Amex Zync

I just thought I would give it a try without any real hope of getting approved for it and somehow the AMEX gods smiled down on me!!!!  As of today, the FAKO score I have on CreditKarma is 599 ( updated recently) and my FICO from Walmart is 659 (doesn't include one new CC that hit my report that brought my FAKO down to 599).  I'm at 71% UTI (I know it's high but slowly being paid down) and have 6 inquiries showing.  Average age with the few new cards I opened is now around 2 years with the longest being 7 1/2 (Perfect payment history).  My only other Major CC is a Cap One.

I think this goes to say that if you don't care about the hard pull going on your credit report.....amazing things could happen with Amex

New Contributor
LilNYC

Re: Shocked Approval - Amex Zync

Congrats! $500 limit or NPSL?

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Mymustangconv

500 limit.  I wish it was NPSL but all I really care about at this point is the member date for down the road.  I could always prepay or do multiple payments per month to get around the 500 limit

Contributor
migo13

Nice job! I was recently approved for the 500 as well, and am eagerly awaiting it to arrive. What is a Walmart FICO?
New Contributor
mrcrush20

with the wallmart card issued by GE you can get a monthly TU98 Fico score by going paperless. if you shop at wallmart and pay in full every month i would get it. 

Congrats on the amex! cant wait to get mine in the mail should be anyday now...

Valued Contributor
Crashem

mrcrush20 wrote:

with the wallmart card issued by GE you can get a monthly TU98 Fico score by going paperless. if you shop at wallmart and pay in full every month i would get it. 

Congrats on the amex! cant wait to get mine in the mail should be anyday now...

that is a tu08 score, not tu98

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Mymustangconv

Why thank you!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+