cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft pull Credits card approvals with balance Transfer options?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soft pull Credits card approvals with balance Transfer options?

@NRB525 wrote:

@RandomSpirit wrote:

She did have over 50% utilization on those cards so, she was thinking more inquiries would make matters worse. She is new to being actively involved in her credit although she has had credit in good standing for over 20 + years. I have been  sharing with her a lot of what what I have learned from you all here on MyFico (I still have a lot to learn).

@Anonymous the way, I did tell her to call and seek rate reductions and she was too chicken and lacked patience to do it. However,  I am happy to report that she  got approved today for a Citi Simplicity card with a high enough starting limit to take care of the balance transfers. 0%, 21 months @ 14.99 % afterwards. She can have them paid in no time with the money she will be saving. She was able submit  the  balance transfer request immediately upon approval.

This will help her tremendously, she is so happy!  She has had these high interest rate cards  for at least tens year and never realized she could  possible do something about it.  
I am so happy I found this site and that I have learned so much from this community that I can share with others. 
Thanks to all of you in the MyFico Community.  

This is a sign that she has a very good file. Congratulations!

What is the balance transferred amount to be paid down?

What are the three cards in her wallet already?

My thoughts exactly. I bet that's their best rate, or very close to it. Tell her never to need it/use it, but it's an indication of Citi's opinion of her. 

Congrats to you both. 

Message 11 of 13
RandomSpirit
Regular Contributor

About 6800

Capital One platinum 

Chase (Disney)

Amex BCP

all old and high APR's

Message 12 of 13
dumaine
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@RandomSpirit wrote:

She did have over 50% utilization on those cards so, she was thinking more inquiries would make matters worse. She is new to being actively involved in her credit although she has had credit in good standing for over 20 + years. I have been  sharing with her a lot of what what I have learned from you all here on MyFico (I still have a lot to learn).

@Anonymous the way, I did tell her to call and seek rate reductions and she was too chicken and lacked patience to do it. However,  I am happy to report that she  got approved today for a Citi Simplicity card with a high enough starting limit to take care of the balance transfers. 0%, 21 months @ 14.99 % afterwards. She can have them paid in no time with the money she will be saving. She was able submit  the  balance transfer request immediately upon approval.

This will help her tremendously, she is so happy!  She has had these high interest rate cards  for at least tens year and never realized she could  possible do something about it.  
I am so happy I found this site and that I have learned so much from this community that I can share with others. 
Thanks to all of you in the MyFico Community.  

This is a sign that she has a very good file. Congratulations!

My thoughts exactly. I bet that's their best rate, or very close to it. Tell her never to need it/use it, but it's an indication of Citi's opinion of her. 

Congrats to you both. 

I keep getting a mailer for the Simplicity for 0@ 21 months and 12.9 thereafter

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.