Established Member
39Xelor

Re: Upcoming AF...I Don't Want it Reporting.

TheGardner wrote:

Ah, I would overpay. Only a few creditors frown on that and I don't think AMEX is one of them. I would go with the CSR on this one.

+1 If you overpay by the exact amount of the annual fee then you'll be set.. Some creditors DO frown upon overpaying because then they usually have to mail you out a check or make a credit to your statement etc.. Also, somebody else mentioned that if this gives you 0 util then Fico will ding you..Im not sure if this is true or not but i would be interested in finding out the answer.. Does your score get penalized for having a util % and then dropping that % to zero?

Merrill + - 7.5k | CSP - 6k | Chase Freedom - 4k | Citi Dividend - 3k | Walmart - 1k | JCPenney - 1,300 | CapOne Sony - 750 | Citi Shell - 200 | Express - 650 | CapOne Quicksilver - 2,250 | CapOne Rewards - 500 | TD Bank Cash Rewards - 1k

Started From The Bottom, Now I'm Here :smileyhappy:

Goal Cards: Merrill + - App'd and Approved! 7/11/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+