cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is tougher to get, AMEX Blue Cash Preferred or US Bank Cash+ Visa?

tag
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Re: What is tougher to get, AMEX Blue Cash Preferred or US Bank Cash+ Visa?

I app'ed recently for a Blue Cash and was declined, err   Correction, I thought I applied for a Blue Cash and the declined letter says Blue Sky -- darnit. Smiley Mad

I should of app'd for a zync, since I heard that was easiest to get.   The letter says my score is 733.

Oh well, 2 days later approved for a BofA 123 cash rewards.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 11 of 12
JonStur
Established Contributor

Re: What is tougher to get, AMEX Blue Cash Preferred or US Bank Cash+ Visa?

Cash+ definitely. I plan to pc from my Flexperks because of the casback they offer for  bill paying. You will need to get your scores up and need a card showing a 5k balance to prove you can handle larger credit lines. It also helps to know what cb they pull from in your state. For us in Ohio it's TransUnion.

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.