New Visitor
mydogbasil

Who pulled EQ

Hi out there,

I am rebuilding after a Ch7 two years ago.  I have a lot of small cards with a guud ult.  I would like to app for a couple decent cards with good limits.  EQ by far is my best score and I was curious who recently applied and had eq pulled.

Thanks

Valued Contributor
wmarat

Re: Who pulled EQ

whogavemecredit.com
IN VINO VERITAS.
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Eq was my strongest report as well. I believe GEMB is a big puller of EQ. This is a few of my Eq pulls over the past several months.

Chevron

JcPennys

Wal Mart

Sams Club

Circuit City (chase)

All was approved through Eq.

Senior Contributor
smallfry

It all depends upon where you live. A lot of credit unions pull EQ. Can you get into Navy Federal? GE might be a little tough right here. A lot has changed in just the past month or so. Gotten even tighter.
Frequent Contributor
elaine829

I live in missouri, I know gemb is a equifax puller. my jcpenney was pulled from equifax. my kays jeweler was pulled from equifax.  
New Visitor
mydogbasil

I live in texas this helps!  Thanks any others?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}