Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my orchards call

tag
daneatreia
Regular Contributor

my orchards call

I emails orchards bank on the advice from my other orchards bank post, my orchards card has the 28.99 interest rate and 80 annually. Well the lady that called me to tell me she us working on my requests, which were remove the annual fee and lower the apr. She removed the annual fee permantly and will have an answer on the apr by Tuesday, The great thing even if she can't lower it, I can sd it and it will help my utilization.Ill update this post once I find out about the apr.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: my orchards call

Good luck!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 6
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

yeah god luck! 

whats your current limit? 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 3 of 6
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Good luck! My patience wore thin, and so did the lack of benefit for me. They were willing to LOWER my AF and not budge on my CL so I closed 'em.

Message 4 of 6
daneatreia
Regular Contributor

My credit limit is 470
Message 5 of 6
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting the AF waived. I hope you get the reduction.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.