Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax drop?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax drop?

I paid down my credit cards and my Equifax dropped 4 points But my trans union and experience went up 11 points. Is this normal?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax drop?

@Anonymous wrote:
I paid down my credit cards and my Equifax dropped 4 points But my trans union and experience went up 11 points. Is this normal?

It happens quite frequently.  Hard to figure out sonetimes but it's the ebb and flow of scores going up and down in small amounts

Message 2 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any score is generated based on the data in a report.  It all depends on the specifics of the changes to the different reports.  Your scores can certainly change in different directions.

Message 3 of 4
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't feel too bad,  I paid off my cc's to zero  and my TU dropped 11 points,  and EQ  dropped 9 points today. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.