Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More funny HSBC stuff

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

More funny HSBC stuff

Some of you may remember I had to close my HSBC account and re-open because somehow they can't stop vendors from debiting my account when I explicitly informed those vendors NOT to do so. So even if the customer AND the bank say no it doesn't matter. Lots of fun.

Anyway, whilst opening the new account the 'loan officer' asked me if I'd like overdraft. He said to me 'how is your credit'. I said depending on which CRA you pull it ranges from 654-671. He said 'well I don't know what that means but ok'. That's gotta give you faith Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More funny HSBC stuff

Now that's funny lol ..Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have learned along the way that there are MANY ill-informed people that are advising we 'uninformed' consumers.  I even research anything my doctors say!  Sad thing is that people don't take the initiative to learn information that would make them better at their job (and more valuable to the people they serve and their employers).

Thankfully, you have the knowledge to do what is 'right' for you credit wise.

Edited  2x because I can't type!!!

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 03-08-2008 11:49 AM

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 03-08-2008 11:50 AM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do the same for everything myself, Drs. most especially.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.