Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Monitoring Report Changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on Monitoring Report Changes

Happy Friday! I am in the process of removing dispute remarks from my credit and want to say THANK YOU!! for all the advice here about doing that...especially Shane! I have made progress today with both experian and equifax and TU is suppose to be taking them off, but said it may take 30 days. My question is what service do you guys use to verify that the comments have indeed been taken off? Experian is suppose to send an email when it is done, but what about with the other two? do you use a monitoring service to see changes for all three CRA's? I need to know when all disputes are taken off both mine and my husband's reports so i can let me LO know what we can move forward. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question on Monitoring Report Changes

I think your post belongs in the General Credit Topics forum. What do you say I move it there?

Message 2 of 5
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

I got a letter in the mail from TU. EQ and EX both emailed.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 3 of 5
Ms-Kato
Contributor

If you disputed online it asks you if you want to be notified via email and it asks you to enter your email so they can notify you. At the end of investigation

they send you a link with your case number . You click on link and enter your info to verify who you are then your case pops up with the results.

If you opted out to be notified via email they will send you a letter.

If you disputed via postal mail then you will be notified via postal mail.

Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Friday! I am in the process of removing dispute remarks from my credit and want to say THANK YOU!! for all the advice here about doing that...especially Shane! I have made progress today with both experian and equifax and TU is suppose to be taking them off, but said it may take 30 days. My question is what service do you guys use to verify that the comments have indeed been taken off? Experian is suppose to send an email when it is done, but what about with the other two? do you use a monitoring service to see changes for all three CRA's? I need to know when all disputes are taken off both mine and my husband's reports so i can let me LO know what we can move forward. Thanks

I would recommend TU CMS (truecredit) $16.95 monthly. Free daily pulls of TU report and Free monthly 3-bureau report.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.