Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STAMPS.COM...eKKK! -IT'S RESOLVED!!!-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: STAMPS.COM - eKKK! Need HELP!

SmartCookie, Sylviatob, and Everyone Else -

I cannot thank you enough for your help with this issue!!! I called stamps.com today. After a 20 minute wait and arguing with a CSR for 10 more minutes, I got transfered over to a supervisor. He was extremely supportive and helpful. Within 10 minutes he apologized for their system's mistake, closed the account again, sent me a confirmation e-mail, credited back the account $495.69(!!), so the ending balance is now $0.00, and he provided me with an additional confirmation number for the credit and his Rep #ID!!! He was really helpful and could not believe this happened - he said he's never seen a balance due that high.

Thank you all again for everything: the letter, the support, and advice! I wish I could buy you all a drink...::cheers::...and again, special thanks to SmartCookie!!

Message Edited by pjriverap on 10-29-2007 12:43 PM
Message 21 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hooray! And now you must tell us, were you going to be the postage magnate of your dorm, or something? Inquiring minds want to know! Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Hooray! And now you must tell us, were you going to be the postage magnate of your dorm, or something? Inquiring minds want to know! Smiley Happy

LOL - that was actually the thought behind it... I was looking to provide a mailing service to other students straight from my RA room, lol....it would've been an easy way to make an extra few books with a scale, software, and printer...to bad stamps.com was not working that effectively at the time, lol!!
Message 23 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It was a good idea at the time... even back when I rode my brontosaurus to classes, long before e-mails and texting, we all seemed really impaired at getting stamps on envelopes and envelopes in mail boxes! Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 25
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

With the morning I've had... I wish you could buy me a drink too!  Smiley Tongue 

This is such good news and I'm so happy that you were able to get it all taken care of.  You should be very happy with yourself as we knew they had a nasty CS reputation but you still took care of biz before it got worse. 

Great outcome and that CSR sounds like an asset to them.  Lucky you got him!

Give yourself a pat on the back... nice work.  Smiley Very Happy

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.