New Contributor
mrordinary

Re: And it has begun......

Awesome story! Congrats! I'm glad you stuck it out!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
pontevecchio

chan85

It was a riveting experience reading your story. Write a humorous book about it and you may have a best seller on your hands. Congratulations and well done. All the best .

Established Contributor
chan85

Thanks guys!! I hope it inspires someone to push through their problems, if I can do it, anyone can! It was literally year ago that I decided that i wanted to buy and now I am sitting in my new house! This site and my own personal experience gained from messing up my credit before has really helped! Though in some cases I OVER informed myself, so I was prepared for the worst, but it helped make this process livable since I understood what was happening better and that it could fall apart at any second, so I didn't fall in love until I had the keys!

:smileyvery-happy:

WM TransUnion- 673 (2/2014) Credit Sesame Experian- 703 (2/2014) Credit Karma TransUnion- 677 (2/2014)
Amex Zync/UNICORN- NPSL/Capital One Venture One Pro -$7,000/NFCU Cash Rewards- $7,500/NFCU NavChek- $5,000/SouthWest Airlines- $5,000/Capital One Quicksilver Platinum- $3,000/Wal-Mart Discover- $6,000/Bill Me Later- $2,200/JCP- $4,700/Discover IT- $500/Care Credit -$2,300/Old Navy- $1,600/New York & Company - $700/Capital One -$800
GOALS: No new inqs until 10/30/14. Pay off debt consolidation loan in less than 1 year. Snowball debt payments.
Last HP: 3/5/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+