Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one chargeoff in past... now what

tag
Hopingfor700s
Valued Member

Re: Capital one chargeoff in past... now what

I tried their prequalifier and it said I was not prequalified but could apply for a secured cRd or a platinum I think. I didn't bother.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hopingfor700s wrote:
I tried their prequalifier and it said I was not prequalified but could apply for a secured cRd or a platinum I think. I didn't bother.

I've never gotten any recommendation at all from their prequal, but I've been approved three times. While the prequal is pretty solid when it gives you some luv, on the other hand its not reliable at all when it does not. Thats why I never really recommend it, if your scores are in the 600 range just app. At the worst you get a denial and in a few days an explanation of why - then you know what to work on.

Message 12 of 17
Hopingfor700s
Valued Member

Gotcha. My five ranges are 630-657 currently.
Message 13 of 17
Hopingfor700s
Valued Member

FICO ranges are 630-657
Message 14 of 17
GA8080
Contributor

Does anyone know if you can be added as an AU to a cap one account if you have had a prior CO with them? Is it a hard pull to be added as AU?
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. No.

Message 16 of 17
joltdude
Senior Contributor

If you are willing/able to pay off Cap 1... Friend of mine asked for a PFD on an old account.... got it and paid it... and three months later Cap one sent him prequalify and he got two cards from them for 2K each..

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.