Senior Contributor
Open123

Experian Mailing address and dispute question...

I was on experian's site, and can't seem to find a mailing address.  After a search, the one I came up with is this: 

EXPERIAN
PO BOX 9701
ALLEN TX 75013-9701

Can anyone verify this is current?

Also, I see a public record on my report dating back to 1997--a paid tax lien after an audit.  Am I assuming  correctly that this shouldn't be on there?

Thanks!

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Experian Mailing address and dispute question...

I don't have an EX report in front of me, but they do use a PO Box and they are based in TX. Allen sounds familiar too.

Per the lien, they are a bit nasty in that the CRTP clock doesn't start ticking until paid and then it's 10 yrs from that point.

LIGHTNIN

Some CRA's have different addresses for different issues like obtaining a CR,fraud unit or disputing something.

Also I just read last month, about the IRS new rules reporting to the CRA's

Check your pm's sending you an article,from last week.

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
New Visitor
billpolack

As a loan officer, we use this address. I've also included the phone number:

888-397-3742

Experian

P.O. Box 2002

Allen, TX 75013

Valued Member
clemente21

LIGHTNIN Could you also PM me that article?  Thank you.

2/18/2010 - EQ: ??? TU: ??? EX: 509 (pulled by employer)
2/10/2011 - EQ: 586 TU: 601 EX: 549 (FAKO)
New Visitor
thecurious1

Hi, I'm in the process of repairing my credit and husbands.  I saw your post about the Exp. mailing address and I was wondering if you could help me.  I sent letters to all 3 bureaus but I just found out that they may have more than one credit file.  I had to have them combined to have a successful investigation.   How does this happen under one social?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}