Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMONEY and AU's

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

GEMONEY and AU's

I just thought I'd post this in case anyone out there is wondering about this.

We have four accounts through GEMoney - JCP (mine, added DH as AU and it reported within a week.  Added my brother and I got his card, but not reported at all).

Walmart (mine, added DH as AU and it reported within just a few days.  Added my brother, I got his card, not reported at all).

CareCredit(mine, added DH as AU and it reported within a week.  Added my brother, got his card, not reported at all).

Lowe's.  (DH's.  He added me at the store.  Both reported within just a few days.  We added my brother, got the card, not reported at all).

I think that it might be tricky to get an AU reporting to the bureaus that doesn't have the same last name and address w/ GEMoney. 

I'll come back to this post if it does ever report to my brother's credit reports.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.