Senior Contributor
Booner72

GEMONEY and AU's

I just thought I'd post this in case anyone out there is wondering about this.

We have four accounts through GEMoney - JCP (mine, added DH as AU and it reported within a week.  Added my brother and I got his card, but not reported at all).

Walmart (mine, added DH as AU and it reported within just a few days.  Added my brother, I got his card, not reported at all).

CareCredit(mine, added DH as AU and it reported within a week.  Added my brother, got his card, not reported at all).

Lowe's.  (DH's.  He added me at the store.  Both reported within just a few days.  We added my brother, got the card, not reported at all).

I think that it might be tricky to get an AU reporting to the bureaus that doesn't have the same last name and address w/ GEMoney. 

I'll come back to this post if it does ever report to my brother's credit reports.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}