Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phillips Account Services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phillips Account Services

Anyone ever had a collection with them?  I have this on my credit report and I cannot locate this company. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: Phillips Account Services

Are they on your official credit reports but without contact info?  If so, I'd write to the CRAs requesting that information.

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The contact information is on my credit reports but the number does not work and when I try looking them up online I can't find them anywhere.  The collection itself is paid but I was hoping to talk to someone and try and get this removed or do a gw letter.

Message 3 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Just use the address this is listed on your credit reports and go from there!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

O.k. now I am confused. My current report shows the collection under Phillips Account Services (as far as I can tell this business does not even exist-can't find it anywhere) and on an older report it shows this collection listed under Protocol Financial Services. This account has fallen off of my TU report but remains on my Equifax report. Should I DV this or should I be doing something like the pre-hippa process because it is a medical collection which has been paid. If anyone has any answers to this I would really be greatful. Don't know where to go from here.
Message 5 of 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

I don't think it does much good to DV a collection account that is paid.

If this was medical, I would go the HIPPA route.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.