Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centurion lounge showers question

tag
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Centurion lounge showers question

Does Amex provide soap, shampoo, and towels...like a hotel would? Or would I have to buy toiletries at the airport or bring them in small quantities through security?

I'm mostly interested in the SFO lounge, if it matters.
Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Centurion lounge showers question

Just like a hotel they provide the towels and those miniature little soaps and shampoos, no need to bring your own. That's how it was in Dallas, but all lounges should all offer this regardless of location.
Message 2 of 5
EJMiv
Valued Member

Yes, they provide some complementary L'occitane toiletries. You have to sign up though, so if you're layover isn't very long you may end up leaving before it's your turn!

Message 3 of 5
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

I can't wait to get my Amex PLAT Smiley Happy
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 5
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Yup, most airport lounges (Amex Centurion, AA Admiralty, etc) will provide you with some basic amenities.  A warm shower right after 11 hour flight from LAX to NRT is like god-sent. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.