Established Contributor
Dawn

Turbo Tax e-file

[ Edited ]
I used TurboTax Deluxe (store bought version) and paid $17.95 + tax for e-filing.

I noticed after I entered my credit card number that there was a screen explaining the charges, but Turbo Tax screens aren't printable unless you paste a "screen shot" into another program.  :smileysad: 

Not wanting to mess with the "screen shot" approach, I made notes regarding the charges (no confirmation number provided though) and submitted my return, assuming that I would get some type of email or document to print showing how I paid and how much I paid.

Now, I see two separate pending authorizations on my credit card.  I have the printed and emailed confirmation of submission and acceptance of my return ... but not any kind of receipt detailing my payment for the e-file charges.  

Have I overlooked the receipt for the e-file charges ... or is this just an unpleasant oversight on the part of Intuit?  Have others experienced two pending authorizations for one e-file submission?

Message Edited by Dawn on 05-03-2008 01:22 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}