Frequent Contributor
Deltadog03

Re: ACS Goodwill Success!

BUMP

EX: 619 (FICO) 3/14/14
EQ: 587 (FICO) 3/14/14
TU: 579 (FICO) 3/2/14

Goal: 700 Across the board In Garden until 4/1/16
Merrick Bank (0/500) Cap 1 Secured (0/201) Cap 1 Plat (0/300)
New Visitor
sizsl

Can someone please PM me that ACS contact?  I can only hope someone will :smileyhappy:

New Visitor
cheetp21

I am having trouble with ACS and have two 60 days on my credit history I would like removed. I want to purchase a home with my husband and this is causing a problem. Could you PM the name of your contact? Thanks!

New Visitor
man4mac

Hello!

I too am trying to remove a 60 day late when my loan went out of defferment. Could you PM me a contact at ACS? Thanks!

jesse4063

Who did you contact with ACS? When I call the customer service number I get the run around. I have also mailed and faxed letter, but I'm not getting anywhere.

PennsylvaniaGirl

Would someone mind sending me the mailing address for ACS in regards to a Goodwill letter?

itzcaroll

Could someone please PM me as I am trying to get a recent late mark off my credit report. I am trying to bring my score back up after discovering my federal student loans went into repayment in March. 

Much appreciated!

mizzcreditworthy

Did anyone have any success?  I also need a contact.   Thanks :smileyhappy: 

Established Member
butters149

Hi, I am trying to remove some late payments off my account.  Can someone PM me the contact for ACS?  thanks!

odie_4ya

If anyone has a contact for ACS to remove late payments, can you please PM me. I havent had any luck with this company:smileysad: thank you.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}