cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need good contact #'s for Sallie Mae NEVERMIND!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need good contact #'s for Sallie Mae NEVERMIND!

I have the letter from Sallie Mae removing the 6 lates in 2005-2006 that were not legit. They have been removed from EQ & TU but are still listed on Experian. I think this may be part of the reason my scores are so much lower on EX.

What is the phone number you all used during the fiasco a few weeks ago? I remember some people found a direct number to a true, legit, US-based Sallie Mae office. I would like that number because the overseas numbers just don't grasp the issue. They keep telling me my account is fine. Duh, I know it's "fine" but Experian doesn't know that & Experian already told me they can't accept the letter I received on Sallie Mae letterhead verifying the removal of the lates (dated 9 Apr, Ex received on 15 Apr & rejected it).

I really don't have time to wait another 30 days for another dispute b/c we're going to get pre-approval to start mortgage shopping on 9 June.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEVERMIND. A bit of searching & found it in an old thread! Thanks!

Message Edited by ivyalmighty on 05-31-2008 03:30 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.