Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the new FICO 08 score?

tag
Twix
Valued Member

How can I get the new FICO 08 score?

I have been reading on the net about a new FICO score that was just created this month that is going to replace the current FICO score.  Is there any place I can go to see what my FICO 08 score is?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: How can I get the new FICO 08 score?

No.

Rumor has it, TU will be instituting it late this month.  Then all you would need to do is get a TO score.  But such rumors have been around for a couple of years  Smiley Happy 

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: How can I get the new FICO 08 score?

The scores you get from myFICO are generated from the formulas being used by 50% or more of lenders nationwide. Until a score version is used by more than half the lenders, it's not replaced here.

My assumption is that this will hold true for FICO 08 (in its EQ, TU, and EX manifestations) as well.

So my guess is it will be a long, long time before we can pull FICO 08's here.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.