Established Member
mkw1

Prosper Experian Score with Rate Check???

I received an alert this morning that I had a score change from CreditSesame.  That's fine, but I don't want to pay them for the score.  I refreshed my CreditKarma scores instead to confirm and the TransRisk score went up from 718 to 756 and my Vantage score went from 748 to 896!  I am hoping that I will get an alert from MyFico showing the paydown on my Cap1 account and a score increase here as well.

Anyway, I digress.  I wanted to check my rate at Prosper.com since I would like to refinance my LendingClub loan to a lower rate at some point.  The score they are quoting me that they are using is from Experian and it shows 804!!  I have NEVER had a score (either real or FAKO) above 771!  Is this an accurate score that any other lender uses?  Thanks,  MKW

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Prosper Experian Score with Rate Check???

AFAIK they are the only ones that I know of that use the ScoreX Plus FAKO. When compared to a mortgage EX pull a month apart, my ScoreX Plus was roughly 60 off, but certainly YMMV.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}