Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score 675

tag
theNavigator
Regular Contributor

Score 675

So aggravating, the bastards still have not removed a collection been paid off as soon as I even knew I had one for a measly 170.00

And it's almost 6 years later, so I guess I still have to be punishes for another year and a half.. My score has only gone up 4 points in 2 years.. I was hoping to be at a 700 by now. I hate these low lifes with the collections, if it's been paid I believe it should be removed IMMEDIATELY. I hate them, it should be illegal.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
golo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score 675

I agree with you,that's why i wonder why paying it if after all you won't get any benefit other than to feel that you paySmiley Frustrated That's how it is,dam if you do dam if you don't.The fico gods have the frying pan hold from the handle....ugh

Message 2 of 5
Eberron
Established Member

Have you sent them a gw letter? Maybe you should send another if you already have. They aren't just going to remove it you have to ask them to do it.

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
theNavigator
Regular Contributor

I called them years ago and they were the most vile degenerates ever. That's how I paid it over the phone with them and I did plead, they said they would not remove it.

Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Isnt a primary purpose of the credit reporting system to provide an accurate record of consumer credit history, within date limits determined by congress?

Does subjective deletion of accurate information promote that purpose?

Maybe some of the periods should be changed or shortened, but is subjective deletion really the answer?

The CRAs obviously dont think so, as subjective deletion based on payment is contrary to their reporting agreements.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.