New Contributor
knightlynews

Walmart Fico TU Score?

I see many contributors have Walmart TU scores, how would I obtain mine?

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
dodfire

Re: Walmart Fico TU Score?

I do not have it, but it is offered to walmart credit card holders.

*8/10/13
Regular Contributor
trix_r_4_kids

If you have a Walmart card, you can go to Walmart.com and click on the link for "Manage account & pay bill".  Sign up for paperless billing.  Their TU Fico is offered with paperless billing.

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
New Contributor
knightlynews

Oh okay. Would love to sign up for the card/TU alerts, not sure I would be approved. My EQ Fico is so close to 600 now (goal 700s), not sure if taking a hard pull hit plus a card denial is a good idea right now. Ive read that the card does wonders for rebuilding credit, is it easy to get?

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+