Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mortgage question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

mortgage question

I am currently going through foreclosure with a rental property that i had purchased 3 years ago. I currently rent my primary residence.    I want to purchase a house in the near future 3 or 4 years.   I know i would have to bring my credit score in the range of 680 & up.   Is that possible to bring it up that high and would i be able to be approved with a bank example citibank , chase bank, etc.....

Also i'm currently married and my husband wasn't on the mortgage so it wouldn't show a foreclosure on his credit report so if both are scores are high do you think i would qualify for mortgage?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
goblue

Re: mortgage question

I hope it's ok to post this here, but I suggest that you go to creditboards.com to answer your questions. They are very very helpful over there.

The short answer to your question is 'yes' you can definitely put yourself in a good position to purchase a home in 3-4 years IF you start actively repairing/rebuilding your credit soon. Good Luck!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: mortgage question

thanks for info i'll post on that website...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.