Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Odds

tag
roxy72
Valued Member

Approval Odds

Hi,

I'd like to purchase a new car maybe by the end of this year or beginning of 2023.  I just paid off my auto loan which dropped my scores by 17+ points.  My FICO auto 8 scores are Equ 635, TU 628 and Ex 632.  I've had 3 auto loans which I have never missed a payment on.  I'm a Travel Tech so my income flucuates throughout the year based on the contract I land but it's over 106K.  I am expecting another bump in pay at the end of November.  I also have a few CO that I need to pay off in full.  How can I increase my auto scores and what are my odds of approval for a 60K auto loan?

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approval Odds

With your salary I'm sure you'll probably get the loan you're asking @ $60K ...[BUT]... you might not get favorable interest rates.  How old are your charge offs?  Are they with a collection agency?   If possible, you should pay these off and ask for deletion or pay as agreed.

Try Capital One Auto Navigator (softpull) to get a sense of potential rates you may pay and compare against your Credit Union. 

Also check Consumers Credit Union (softpull) to compare.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.