Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto Refinance Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Auto Refinance Questions

I have vehicle I am currently upside down in.

I would like to refinance with nfcu. My CK scores are in the high fives since joining in Feb. I have checking, savings, nrewards 200cl, more rewards 7k cl and Roth with them. When is a good time to apply? Whats their ltv? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto Refinance Questions

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to refinance with nfcu. My CK scores are in the high fives since joining in Feb. I have checking, savings, nrewards 200cl, more rewards 7k cl and Roth with them. When is a good time to apply? Whats their ltv? 

Thanks

Why not just call them and ask?   

Message 2 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous How far upside down are you? What is the vehicle make, model, year, and current miles? How much do you currently owe on it?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:
@AnonymousHow far upside down are you? What is the vehicle make, model, year, and current miles? How much do you currently owe on it?

I have a little over 16k owed, 2013 ford escape 88k miles. Kbb value 10-13k.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

Why not just call them and ask?   

I called but there was no clear answer, so I posted here to see if anyone has had experience they could share.

😊 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to someone in the Navy branch office just last week about an auto refi.  I was told the LTV is 125% new/late model used.  120% on used.  2020 and newer w/under 30k miles is considered late model with Navy.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I was denied for ltv and previous debt. I have recently paid down my debt so I filed and appeal with the settled in full amounts. Also the previous person didn't report I would pay the difference about $1500. I will update on the status of my appeal in 4 days.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.