Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reputable Online Lender- Student auto

tag
Cranski
Valued Member

Reputable Online Lender- Student auto

Theres just far to much information to keep digging through.

I'm looking for somewhere likely to lend before I start getting HP's and denials.

I make around 22k as far as income by pay will go. I am in school and won't graduate till god knows when... (jk, maybe 4-5 more years)

Add is someone who might consider the 15k from student loans.

I don't pay rent, or utilities atm (kinda a problem). I had one car loan before, so old its not anywhere reported.

Other then that the rest is about my report and stuff on there.

I'm worried like before with WF the DTI ratio is off because of loans deffered to graduation.

So anyone had success not getting hassled with an online lender?

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Reputable Online Lender- Student auto

I wouldn't worry about denials; auto-inquiries get rolled up from a scoring perspective to count as one (even though they are listed individually on one's credit report) if done within a short time-period (30 days for the most dominant FICO version currently).

I'm not sure how student loans count in a F&I arrangement; however, in your situation I might just go down to a dealer... though I'd still check with local CU's first.  No real reason not to.  Online, lendingtree was pretty good for me, and according to reports has gotten better too.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.