cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Loans

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Road Loans

Anyone know much about Road Loans? Went online and was approved but the interest rate is 18%. Would appreciate any info.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Road Loans

Don't do it...

High rate's and a nightmare to deal with when something goes wrong.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Do you know this from personal experience or are you basing this on what everyone else says?

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

The one issue with Roadloans is getting dealers to use it. They charge dealers fees for using it, any where from a $500 to $5k depending upon the person.

They do have a lot of complaints just like many other subprime lenders but I do believe a good amount of those are from people who don't pay on time. My brother in law has a loan though them and has had zero issues.

More then likely a dealer will be able to do better then that offer any way.
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

What are my options? Approved with Road Loans $29,000 at %17.10 int rate. But heard so many nightmare stories. Just finished 64 months of Chpt 13 BK
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

You could try a CU if you belong to one if not a dealer will be able to get you done. Check locally for a bigger dealer who deals with bad credit.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If roadloans can approved you, somebody else can do better.

I hope you have a good down payment saved up and you are looking for a short term loan.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.