Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU auto refinance

tag
Bippy_33
Regular Contributor

SDFCU auto refinance

I decided to pull ther trigger with SDFCU and apply for auto refinancing since I no longer want to be stuck at 10.1% interest rate with Carmax. I applied last week and was approved for 72 months at 6.4% and the loan is for $18,500. I log into my xifnity email account today and I have this message waiting for me >>>>  

"Thank you for applying for vehicle loan with SDFCU.  We noticed that you have been a member since 2020 but you have not taken advantage of the SDFCU Premium Cash Back credit. Also, its seems to be you have multiple revolving credit / credit card showing on credit report that have interest rates ranging from 18% - 28%.  SDFCU Premium Cash Back card has the lowest rate in the market where you can also earn 2% cash on every purchases card with NO Annual fee, NO foreign transaction fee and NO Balance transfer fee..  The good thing is we DO NOT need to pull your credit if you want to take advantage of this benefit exclusive to SDFCU member.  Please let us know if you want to proceed and we will send the application to the loan officer for review and approval. 

Thank you"   <<<<< I sent an email back just to clarify that there is no hard pull ( I locked my reports just in case ) and I was told that is correct so, I told them I was interested and about 30 minutes later I got an approval message for a $10,000 starting limit . So, I killed 2 birds with 1 stone and that made the start of my holiday weekend a good 1.  !!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: SDFCU auto refinance

Congrats on your SDFCU auto refinance approval and your SDFCU Premium Cash Back card approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 4
Bippy_33
Regular Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats on the double score!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.