Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesla Financing

tag
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Tesla Financing

After BMW agreed to buy back my certified pre-owned 2016 340i under California's Lemon Law, I'm in the market for a Tesla Model 3. Next month, I'm installing a solar array on my detached garage and a 240 volt car charger, so the time seems right to make the move to an electric car.

Anyone have experience with Tesla Finance? Their current best new car financing offer is 2.49% APR for 72 months. Navy Federal is offering 2.29% APR for your 72 months, so perhaps that would be a better option. Anybody seen rates that beat these?

FICO 8: EX: 721, EQ: 714, TU: 721

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Flexfanatic
Valued Member

Re: Tesla Financing

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

After BMW agreed to buy back my certified pre-owned 2016 340i under California's Lemon Law, I'm in the market for a Tesla Model 3. Next month, I'm installing a solar array on my detached garage and a 240 volt car charger, so the time seems right to make the move to an electric car.

Anyone have experience with Tesla Finance? Their current best new car financing offer is 2.49% APR for 72 months. Navy Federal is offering 2.29% APR for your 72 months, so perhaps that would be a better option. Anybody seen rates that beat these?

I'm all about building relationships to get other types of loans from a lender so I'd go with NFCU. 

Message 2 of 4
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

My loan was shopped out to Wells Fargo. Pretty painless process. Literally took longer to pick out options (of which there aren't many) than it did to line up financing. 

Message 3 of 4
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

I own a 2019 Stealth and financed with NFCU. I would 100% finance through NFCU, they have been excellent and to add to the point of the other poster builds a stable relationship with auto loans.

Also, I love my Model 3, and it's a fantastic car to drive every day!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.