Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 Meeting Completed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 341 Meeting Completed

@neoanderson1

My meeting was scheduled at 10AM and we got there around 9:45. My attorney took me into a little room to just go over what was about to happen and about 2 mins in the trustee called our case. We went in a room where just me, attorney, and trustee was. Asked common questions like did we know all our bk options, is everything listed, etc etc. It literally lasted ~3 mins. Trustee told us on the spot that we were recommended no asset and case to be discharged in 60 days.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nugg3t I have my 341 this month and depsite of having submitting everything requested of me I am still very nervous. Did this feel like the longest 5 minutes of your life? Thanks!

Message 12 of 13
Lurker22
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I have my 341 this month and depsite of having submitting everything requested of me I am still very nervous. Did this feel like the longest 5 minutes of your life? Thanks!

yes and of course I went in the middle and that seemed to take SOOO long but it honestly didn't 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.