Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 meeting

tag
wissam
Contributor

341 meeting

i will have my 341 meeting tomorrow for ch7 .

little nervous about it .

but i hope it will be easy 

any recomendation ?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: 341 meeting

I went to mine exactly a week ago. We sat in a room (court building) with other people, and they called my wife and me first, the trustee checked our ID's and SS#, started recording... our lawyer asked us questions for 2 min and the trustee askes us if we owed money in child support. The total meeting was about 3 min Smiley LOL

I know because I saw the time on the recorder.

Don't worry about it, just be ready to answer with a simple yes or no. Good luck!

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 2 of 9
wissam
Contributor

thanks for ur time buddy 

yea i know it will be easy 

even my lawyer said that but i am very worry about objection honestly after this meeting . 

my lawyer said no worries and if they will object normally they do it by the meeting date .

Message 3 of 9
Datx
Valued Contributor

Come early. And just be ready to answer truthfully. For my meeting, my attorney asked all the questions, and I just simply answered yes or no. That only lasted a few minutes, and that was it. The only thing I had to tell the trustee was a brief statement on what led me to filing BK. And if the name on my driver's license and social security card is my correct name. It was pretty easy, nothing to stress over.

Message 4 of 9
wissam
Contributor

i had my meetig today . it was 5 questions about 2 minuts . 

it was easier than i expect and now waiting for any objection and hope not . 

Message 5 of 9
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

I told you so 😝
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 6 of 9
wissam
Contributor

yes

thank u Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
mspoezy
Established Member

It should be a breeze. I had mines on 4/5/16. Literally was in there for 5 minutes. Good Luck!

Current scores TU: 645 (6 CO, a lot of lates, 1 inquiry) EX : 647 (4 CO, a lot of lates 3 inquiries) EQ: 641 (4 CO, a lot of lates no inquiries)
Goal: no baddies by Jan 31, 2024
Message 8 of 9
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Why do they ask if you owe child support? What difference does it make? Wondering
@TXinandout wrote:

I went to mine exactly a week ago. We sat in a room (court building) with other people, and they called my wife and me first, the trustee checked our ID's and SS#, started recording... our lawyer asked us questions for 2 min and the trustee askes us if we owed money in child support. The total meeting was about 3 min Smiley LOL

I know because I saw the time on the recorder.

Don't worry about it, just be ready to answer with a simple yes or no. Good luck!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.