Credit scores TU 706 - Experian 505 - Equifax 712

Owe 16000 on my lease which I now need to be able to purchase 

Will I be able to get a loan - Someone please reach out to me - Im lost

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AJR1
Contributor

My lease was not in my BK

My lease was not in my Chapter 7 BK which was discharged 6/22/18 - My lease mature date is July 31 2018 - What happens we need this vehicle - Help
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Loan - HELP

Try consumer portfolio. They approve while in bankruptcy so I’m sure you will get approved with a discharge. Interest might be around 12 but in a couple months can refinance
Message 3 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

OP, I have removed one thread on this and merged one other into this one. Please post only one thread on the same subject, creating multis isnt inline with our TOS and it leads to confusion by the members. Thanks for your understanding on this.

Message 4 of 11
AJR1
Contributor

Got my FICO scores from my Fico

Scores not as high as i thought

Equifax - 570

Transunion - 507

Experian - 570

Will i be able to get my lease vehicle into a loan - HELP

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a pamphlet from my attorney last Thursday (6/21/18) after the 341 meeting. By Saturday at 5:00 PM I had a car delivered to me with $0 down and $365 / month {side note: I had a 19% APR but single parent of 3 and desperately need a vehicle to get me to & from work} (a 2017 Hyundai Sonata with 45K miles on it). The process was extremely painless and would highly recommend it to my family / friends.

My journey: 2 vehicles included in bankruptcy (1 with a bad transmission and owed $3,500 on; 1 just purchased from a buy here pay here lot that was overpriced at $17K). Credit score at 341 meeting = 541. 

Hope this helps!

National Automotive Brokerage Services (NABS)

888-335-1498

Message 6 of 11
AJR1
Contributor

Thank you

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy anything at 19% interest.

BK is a chance to get away from our past bad financial decisions . . don't jump right back in to the same traps you're trying to get out of.

Buy a $1000 cash car/get rides/take public transportation/uber, heck, even rent the cheapest car you can find. ANYTHING to get you by 6 months until your rebuild is under way and you can get a somewhat decent loan.

Message 8 of 11
AJR1
Contributor

I kept the car out of the bankruptcy - So i have been paying the lease - I never looked at the mature date - The buyout is 16000 and found out they have appraised my car at 12000 so I would 4000 on the lease - And now that i know my true FICO scores very sad day

Message 9 of 11
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Turn the lease in and then look at the CapOne Auto Navigator.  Maybe you can get a new-ish car for a decent rate.  If you are upside down on the lease there is absolutely no reason to buy it out.  

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.