Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MOC starts in 26 minutes!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My MOC starts in 26 minutes!

Yes, I'm nervous. I don't know why, but I am. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: My MOC starts in 26 minutes!

The wait takes longer than the MOC. Congrats its probably over with already.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My MOC starts in 26 minutes!

Adjourned until the 24th. I haven't completed my 2019 taxes yet. My attorney assured me that it wasnt a problem but the trustee wants it

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adjourned for 2 weeks because of a stupid mistake!

I haven't completed my 2019 taxes yet.  My attorney and I spoke about this and she assured me that it wasn't a problem.  

It was. The trustee wants them and has adjourned my case for two weeks. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adjourned for 2 weeks because of a stupid mistake!

That really sucks! I'm sorry to hear about this. I don't think the trustee will hold it against you by any means at all, especially since you were following the advice of your attorney. I think the trustee does prefer to see the most recent (year) of filed taxes but of course this hasn't been a 'normal' year and the IRS is letting folks file later than usual. Are you expecting a refund? Maybe the trustee wants to make sure that any refund is declared part of your bankruptcy assets? Anyway, I would just file as soon as possible and then hopefully after this little 2 week blip you'll be back on track again working towards the ultimate goal of 'D' day!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adjourned for 2 weeks because of a stupid mistake!

I completed them and have a refund of $66!

I was expecting to owe more than that which is why I was procrastinating.  Oh well....another 2 weeks.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.