Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not. TU EE!

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Why not. TU EE!

I am more than happy where I'm at. Really no need to ask for the EE. But I said to myself. Self. All these stories about EE give it a shot. Wont change anything. Just 3 numbers. So I went for it and seconds later. Gone. Came to MyFICO and pulled a TU report. 41 pt gain. Looks great.  So in a way its to see where I might be one day soon. As stated wont change anything. Love my house, newer ride and the cards I have. Cool experiment though. Checked Creditwise, AMEX and a couple others to make sure it was real.

Edit. CK got a 15 pt gain!!!!! Big league now at 740!!!!

tu ee.PNG

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Why not. TU EE!

@FireMedic1 

CONGRATS 🎉🍾🎈 

EXP 780 EQ 798 TU 804
Message 2 of 23
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Cha-Ching !  Congrats !!

NFCU Visa 35k | NFCU Platinum 35k | Cap1 QS 13K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 32K | Discover IT 16K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5.5k |
Message 3 of 23
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I am more than happy where I'm at. Really no need to ask for the EE. But I said to myself. Self. All these stories about EE give it a shot. Wont change anything. Just 3 numbers. So I went for it and seconds later. Gone. Came to MyFICO and pulled a TU report. 41 pt gain. Looks great.  So in a way its to see where I might be one day soon. As stated wont change anything. Love my house, newer ride and the cards I have. Cool experiment though. Checked Creditwise, AMEX and a couple others to make sure it was real.

tu ee.PNG

Congratulations!   That's the way you do it, man!

Message 4 of 23
Lurker22
Frequent Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 5 of 23
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

That's awesome, congrats!!
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 6 of 23
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! That is awesome! 

Message 7 of 23
GZG
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

tu ee.PNG

I didn't see the end of OT last night so looked just now, @FireMedic1 rising above just like the Panthers are

looking forward to your reports being completely clean, congrats!!

Starting FICO 8:
Current FICO 8:

2/6, 3/12, 11/24
Message 8 of 23
md_rebuild
Regular Contributor

That's incredible.  26 months early!   Congratulations!

BK7: Discharged Sept 2019
7/7/24:

Message 9 of 23
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GZG wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

tu ee.PNG

I didn't see the end of OT last night so looked just now, @FireMedic1 rising above just like the Panthers are

looking forward to your reports being completely clean, congrats!!

I went to bed for work end of regulation.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.